Garage Locker Cage
When storage space is at a premium, consider transforming unused garage space into convenient storage areas. WireCrafters Garage Lockers turn the open space above parked cars into useful storage units. The wall mounting feature allows ample room for even the largest vehicle to park, while maximizing the garage’s storage potential. Ideal for storing seasonal and bulky items that are not used regularly.
- Made of tough 1-1/4" x 3" welded mesh.
- Other meshes available as options.
- Framed in 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" x 13 gauge steel angle.
- Bottoms made of 16 gauge galvanized sheet metal.
- Lockable hinged or sliding access panels available.
- Pad lock lugs standard, other lock options available.
- Ceilings available as options.
- Standard size: 8' wide, 3' deep, 3' high.
Garage Lockers are sold as individual units. Standard size is 8 feet wide by 3 feet deep by 3 feet high. Access storage area through integrated hinged or sliding door. Padlock lugs come standard on all units. Many options available, ask customer service representative for details.
Garage Locker MATERIAL SPECIFICATIONS
All frames, dividers, and angle supports shall be punched with slotted holes for anchoring and assembly. Welded wire mesh shall be securely welded to all frames.
- DOOR PANELS - Access doors shall be wire mesh framed in 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" x 13 gauge roll formed angle. Hinged doors shall have two 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" spun hinges securely welded to frame. All doors supplied with padlock lugs welded in place.
- WALL PANELS - Shall be framed on three sides with 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" x 13 gauge roll formed steel angle, vertical border wire completes the frame.
- WIRE MESH - Shall be made of 10 gauge carbon steel wire spaced at 1-1/4" centers securely welded to 8 gauge carbon steel wire spaced at 3" centers.
- BOTTOMS - Shall be formed16 gauge galvanized sheet metal fastened to a 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" x 1/8" angle support.
- SUPPORT BRACKETS - Shall be made of 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" x 1/8" steel angle.
- BACKS (Optional) - Shall be 16 gauge galvanized sheet metal.
- HARDWARE - Shall be 3/8" standard thread grade two plated nuts and bolts; 3/8" mechanical anchors for wall mount-provided.
- FINISH - All non-plated parts shall receive one prime coat of gray enamel.