- High quality, heavy-duty rubber mat that provides long-lasting brush off action.
- Gets dirt and moisture off shoes fast.
Thousands of sturdy yet flexible “bristles” are molded into the mat, which collects mud, slush and snow at the base of the mat. The buoyancy and resilience of the bristles make this a high performance anti-fatigue mat. Slip-resistant base helps keep mat in position. Beveled borders help prevent tripping. Easy to clean – turn over, shake out or hose off. Black in color.
- Ideal at all busy work cells the require more slip resistance than average.
- Ribs run the entire length of the mat.
- Exclusive UniFusion™ bond improves safety by eliminating de-lamination.
Rubber top resists exposure to sparks from welding. Ideal for multi-shift environments. Corrugated ribbed top surface of resilient SBR rubber is combined with dense closed cell foam base utilizing NoTrax® exclusive UniFusion™ technology. A full 1" thick for extra comfort. Sloped beveled foam on all 4 undersides affords easy access onto and off of mat. Three year manufacturer's warranty. Black (BL) in color.
- Ribbed surface brushes, channels and conceals dirt and debris.
- Coarse fibers brush dirt, while fine fibers absorb moisture.
100% polypropylene "ribs" channel debris away from foot traffic. Ribs run the length of the mat. 26 ounces of polypropylene fiber per square yard retain dirt and moisture. Solution-dyed colors resist fading, retain luster. 3/8" thick. Passes Flammability Test DOC-FF-1-70 and DOC-FF-2-70. Available in Red-Black (RB), Hunter Green (GN), Brown (BR), Gray (GY) and Charcoal (CH) -- please specify. FOB Shipping Point.
- Attractive chevron surface pattern brushes dirt and moisture from shoes.
- Outwears ribbed matting in all critical areas of performance.
"Chevron Ribbed" design offers aggressive, multi-directional scrubbing action. 38 ounces of polypropylene fibers per square yard improves performance by as much as 28%. 80 mil of PVC backing assures edges won't ripple, crack or curl. 3/8" thick. Passes Flammability Tests DOC-FF-1-70 and DOC-FF-2-70. Available in Charcoal(BL), Autumn Brown (AB), Gray (GR), Burgundy (BD), Wine (WI) and Hunter Green (GN) -- please specify.
- A unique Chevron pattern is woven elegantly to rival the appearance of high quality carpeting.
- Durable needle punched polypropylene.
Hose off or vacuum when dry for easy cleaning. Vinyl backing with vinyl borders on 4 sides. 3/8" thick. Available in Steel Blue, Charcoal, Brown, Burgundy or Forest Green -- please specify.
- Color fast, non-staining olefin fiber is bonded to a solid vinyl base.
- Soaks up over 1 gallon of water per square yard.
Removes dirt and moisture with ease. Looks great too. Vinyl edge on all 4 sides. 3/8" thick. Available in Burgundy, Castellan Red, Charcoal, Black, Evergreen, Fern Green, Marlin Blue, Mid Gray, Navy Blue, Pebble Brown and Walnut.
1/4" SWITCHBOARD CORRUGATED
- Durable 1/4" PVC corrugated runner improves safety with increased traction.
- Easy to clean surface.
Designed to protect workers from high voltage equipment. Dielectric strength up to 30,000 volts (VAC). Recommended maximum usage – 17,000 volts (VAC). Color Black. Custom sizes available – check with dealer for pricing.
- All purpose runner combines durable protection for floors with easy maintenance.
- V-Ribbed surface provides sure-footed traction.
- Great for automotive and machine shop areas.
All-purpose, flexible 1/8" PVC runner allows for improved safety. 100% PVC compound resists grease, oil and other common chemicals. Available with anti-fatigue 1/8" PVC surface bonded to a 3/8" closed cell-foam base for added comfort. No Glue Bond means no delamination, extending the life of your mat. Custom cut lengths on runners to 105'; custom cut lengths on anti-fatigue matting to 75'.
15/16" ULTIMATE DIAMOND FOOT™
- Popular 1/8” PVC Diamond surface is bonded to ErgoFlexTM foam.
- Specially formulated Ergo-FlexTM enhanced cell foam provides superior resilience and comfort.
Beveled edges reduce tripping. 3-year limited warranty. Custom configurations are available. FOB Shipping Point.
15/16" Overall Thickness
DIAMOND DELUXE SOFT FOOT
- 1/2" 100% blown vinyl sponge with popular diamond deckplate embossed surface.
Popular diamond deckplate surface anti-fatigue matting offers comfortable underfoot cushioning. 1/2" thickness provides extra relief over traditional 3/8" Soft Foot™ products. Reduces pressure or pain caused by prolonged standing. Closed-cell, single layer vinyl foam recommended for dry to low moisture environments. Solid Black or Black with Yellow safety borders. Manufactured beveled edges on standard sizes help reduce trips or falls.
DIAMOND PLATE MATTING
- Diamond Plate pattern provides an abrasion and slip resistant wear surface.
- For use in high traffic areas.
Diamond Plate runner is 3/16" thick PVC diamond surface runner. The11/16" Diamond Plate Seventh Heaven has a durable 3/16" PVC surface bonded to a 1/2" thick Ergo-Flex™ foam for increased comfort and resiliency. Non-flammable wear surface resists most common fluids and most chemicals. Beveled edges for safety. Available with optional yellow border for added safety.
2013 © JorgensonMaterialHandling.com | All Rights Reserved
Home | Contact Us | Become A Dealer